- Blind slats should remain in raised position during transit, storage, assembly, and installation.
- Excessive force or operation can cause damage to blind slats and lift cords.
- This product is designed as a sun shading device; at certain angles, you may be able to see through the lower portion of the unit.
- In double hung windows, raise blind before tilting sash for cleaning.
How to Use橾b小说 橾b小说 ,手机视频中文字幕 手机视频中文字幕
- To raise and lower the blinds: slide the operator up and down to raise and lower the cords.
- Blinds will tilt when the operator is moved 1 to 2 inches in either direction.
- To tilt the blind to the outside, raise the operator.
- To tilt the blind to the inside, lower the operator.
- Slide the operator in a gentle and smooth motion to avoid disengaging.
- Keep the operator track clean by removing all dirt and debris from track.
- Blinds should be in the full up position for shipping. Only ship right side up or on side only.
- Avoid spraying excess cleaner near track and operator.
- Do not use excessive force to open or close windows or doors.
If Operator Becomes Disengaged
- Slide the operator along the rail until it connects with the inside magnets. You should feel a single click.
- This first click indicates that you’ve engaged two of the four sets of magnets. Continue to slide the operator until you firmly feel a second click. This will ensure you have engaged all four sets of magnets
- Self-leveling feature. If the bottom rail of the blind appears crooked, fully raise and lower the blind to allow the patent pending self-leveling feature realign the bottom rail.
- Blind may not function properly during extreme cold or rapid changes in temperature or barometric pressure. Allow 24 to 48 hours for glass unit to stabilize before raising or lowering the blind. Tilt function may still work normally; however, if it is contacting the glass when operated, allow 24 to 48 hours for unit to stabilize.
If track falls off or becomes loose, contact your dealer.
If motorized unit is not working, check to make sure power source is working.
- Check if batteries are charged (battery- operated blinds)
- Check to see if sun is hitting solar panel (battery- operated blinds)
- Check if the unit is plugged in
Blinds Between the Glass
Learn more about your Blinds Between the Glass, along with care and maintenance: